Ready Consultant's goal is to bring relevant content to its community. In that effort we welcome users to become site Authors and submit original works. The process is simple and free however we do ask that you follow the guidelines described below. All articles are reviewed for compliance with these guidelines prior to being published to the public.
Articles must be original content.
The 'description' and the 'content' fields must be completed as follows
The 'description' area is meant as a brief overview of the article that will tell a reader why they should click on this article to see the full content. This description should be generally limited to 250 characters. Typically we will automatically limit the display of this field. We reserve the right to display less than 250 characters in certain page presentations. The full description will always be displayed when the full article is viewed.
The 'content' area should contain the main body of the article and should NOT repeat the 'description'. Both fields will be displayed when the full article is viewed.
Select no more than 3 categories for your article. We reserve the right to change these categories if we do not believe they are appropriate. Selecting all categories will likely cause your article to be rejected.
Articles should be relevant and valuable content to the community. Articles that are merely advertising will not be approved. We reserve to the right to make this determination at our discretion. It is acceptable to mention your company or service but it should be in a reasonable manner. We expect Authors to exercise appropriate judgement in this regard. Repeated violation of this guideline could effect your Ready Consultant Author status.
The article may not contain any affiliate program links.
You may have up to 3 hyperlinks within your article that must also have the "no follow" tag.
Formatting: Please see the formatting guidelines for further description of this area. We will attempt to provide Authors significant flexibility in their formatting, however Ready Consultant reserve the right to change any formatting at its discretion. By following the formatting guidelines your article will be less likely to have any changes. Generally we intend to have articles presented in a generally consistent manner and expect our site Authors to use good judgement in this regard.
Repeated violation of these guidelines may cause your Ready Consultant Author status to be revoked. Ready Consultant reserves the right to grant or revoke Author status at any time for any reason.
Submitted articles will be viewable to the Author only until Ready Consultant approves the article for publication. Our approval process follows the steps below:
- When you first submit an article you will receive an email letting you know the submission has been received and will be reviewed for publication.
- An Author may keep the article as a draft by starting the article title with "DRAFT". The Ready Consultant staff will not review any articles for approval that have this in their title.
- Ready Consultant will review each submitted article for its compliance with our submission guideline, appropriate and relevant content and formatting issues. Ready Consultant does NOT fact check or provide editorial review of articles.
- Once an article has been approved for publication the Author will recieve an email informing them of the approval.
- An Author will always have the ability to Edit their articles. IMPORTANT... any edits to an approved article will automatically unapprove the article and it will need to go through the review/approval process again. This should be an exception. If edits are expected then the Author should keep the article in DRAFT status (see step 2 above).
Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article that you submit and that there are no copywrite infringements in the works you submit.
- Ready Consultant reserves the right to accept or reject an article submission for any reason and at any time. There is no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that a submitted article will be published or how it will be presented.
- Ready Consultant reserves the right to grant or revoke Author status at any time for any reason.
- Ready Consultant reserves the right to modify articles to comply with its guidelines. Ready Consultant will not change an article's content.
- By your article submission you thereby grant to Ready Consultant the right to publish your article on Ready Consultant's website, any of its affiliates' websites, in RSS format and via email.
- You agree that Publishers may use any submitted article consistent with the Publisher Terms below.
- You understand that there are no fees paid to authors.
- Ready Consultant reserves the right to include advertising on pages with submitted articles.
Publisher Terms of Service
- You agree to not remove Article Source: www.ReadyConsultant.com from any article.
- You agree to not remove the Author's information and any links contained within the article and to not hide or disable either in any way.
- You agree to not modify the content of any part of the article.
- You agree to never use any content obtained from Ready Consultant for any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
- You agree to never sell any content obtained from Ready Consultant without written consent of the Author.